I am a little passionate about nutrition. I wasn't always but I changed. I cook a lot and I enjoy it (not washing the dishes, never the dishes!). However, cooking is a challenge for me when I am low. I have no desire, no patience and little taste, food becomes bland.
Today I am giving you a recipe. Maybe you'll try it. It's packed with goodness, takes just a little effort, and gives you a hot, comforting meal, for any time of day, which might just help nourish your body and mind a little.
For one serving you'll need:
4 medium or large tomatoes
1 or 2 cloves of garlic
Also a little oven dish, some oil and salt and pepper, and a bit of foil.
1. Cut the tomatoes into quarters and put in the dish
2. Crush and add the garlic, pour a little oil over and stir everything
3. Put in the oven for about 20 minutes (about 180 or gas 6)
4. Go and look out a window and consider the smell of cooking
5. Make a space in the middle of the tomatoes and crack each egg into the space
6. Cover with foil and give it another 10 minutes (longer if you like eggs to be set)
7. Remove from oven (and the foil) and sprinkle with some salt and pepper
8. Eat straight from the dish if you want to save on washing up
9. Bread is optional, as are chives over the top
10. Be proud that you have taken care of yourself.
The room above the garage
A Moodscope member.
Thoughts on the above? Please feel free to post a comment on our blog on the Moodscope web site: